The CDT studio is at 1 Kingsley Street Acton, on the corner of Barry Drive and Kingsley Street in Canberra City. The studio is available for hire outside of our class times, with competitive rates according to use.
From 24 April 2017 the studio is available for rehearsal hire for $20 p.h. members, $25 p.h. non-members; $45 for commercial activity such as classes and workshops.
I was blown away! It was in such amazing condition, and such a beautiful space – Valerie D’Ville
The Studio was completed in 2012 as part of the City West development. It features a professional Harlequin Liberty sprung ballet floor – the best dance floor available, and even if we say so, the same floor used by the Bolshoi Ballet. As a result there is a strict ‘no street shoe’ and no percussive dance (e.g. Tap) and no high heel policy for this floor. There are 65 stackable chairs for seating.
Please direct hire enquiries to email@example.com
- The studio is just over 150m2
- Air conditioned
- Barres, mirrors, an MP3 compatible sound system
- Two sides of studio fitted with ceiling to floor windows, providing plenty of natural light.
- 3m high ceiling
- Men’s and women’s change rooms, toilets, and a kitchen off the adjacent foyer
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Plenty of parking across the road