No year-long sign-ups, no contracts, and 80 minute classes. Everyone is welcome to drop in for a casual class. Become a member and enjoy discounts on blocks of classes.
First Time Offer
Want to give dance a go? For the cost of one class, first timers at CDT can try every class CDT has to offer for an entire trial week.
- Visit the studio for your first class. Pay for your first class and book into any other class over the next week to try out what is on offer, with no further cost.
- Try everything, it won’t cost you any more than the price of the first class. Feeling like you have no dance wear? Wear what you would wear for an exercise class. If you’re giving beginner ballet a go, a pair of socks is fine to start with!
|Casual dance class fees|
(non-members and drop-in)
|Concession, GOLD class and CDTribe||$21|
Membership and Benefits
CDT is a not-for-profit membership organisation. And guess what? Membership brings benefits, not least of which is the ability to buy discounted classes. You more than earn back the cost of membership through the discounts that members enjoy, including:
- discounts on the usual class cost through dance cards;
- a 10% discount at Attitude Dance Wear;
- member prices at The Food Co-op next door; and
- accident insurance.
|CDT Teachers with regular classes||$20|
Dance Cards for Members
Members can purchase blocks of 10 classes at once to enjoy significant savings over the cost of a casual class. Dance cards are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and can be purchased via Bookeo.
|Dance Card for 10 classes||Price|
|Concession and GOLD||$180|
Dance wear and accessories
10% discount for CDT members
Level 1, Shop 11, 53-55 Heffernan St, Mitchell ACT 2911 | (02) 6174 4631, M: 0449 225 538
Member prices at The Food Co-op for CDT members
Next door at 3 Kingsley St
(02) 6230 7505 | https://cbrfoodcoop.org.au/