Update: 28 June 2021
As at midnight 28 June 2021, it is mandatory to wear a face mask in an indoor public place in the Australian Capital Terrritory and this applies to CDT.
– For dancers, this means that you must wear a mask as you step foot into CDT and only remove your masks when class starts. In other words, masks must be worn once you leave the dance floor (including when you are going to the washroom or getting a glass of water in the kitchen area).
– Masks should be worn over the mouth and fitted securely around your face.
– Please continue to use the Check-in CBR App on arrival and remember to show the green tick to the admin assistant on duty.
CDT’s COVIDsafe Measures
Classes have resumed in the studio according to the Canberra Recovery Plan. Regular cleaning procedures are in place to keep everyone happy and safe and happy. We encourage everyone to practice good hygiene habits, including:
- Washing your hands well with soap and water. Please do this before and after class.
- Using a tissue and covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze. There are extra tissue boxes in the studio, halls and change rooms.
- Avoiding close contact with others, such as touching.
- If you feel unwell, especially if you have cold & flu symptoms, please do not attend the studio, even if it is unattended and you intend to practice alone.
Hirers are also subject to the same regulations as CDT. Regular hirers charging for their classes are required to have a Covid-19 Safety Plan. The studio is still available for hire but hirers must practice all recommended sanitation including sanitising hands on entry and exit. Our greatest concern is the studio being used by someone who is virus-positive.